A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is on the purpose for which they are intended, so we have several types:
– Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of the use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
b) Configuration on my computer.
You can change your cookie settings by clicking on “Cookie Settings” located in the footer
c) Types of cookies on this website
|Name||Description / Purpose||Provider||Expiration|
|borlabs-cookie||Save the preferences of the visitors selected in the Cookie Box of Borlabs Cookie.||kernova.es||1 year|
|wp-settings-1||Functional. WordPress technical cookie||kernova.es||Session|
|wp-settings-time-1||Functional. WordPress technical cookie||kernova.es||Session|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookie used to limit the percentage of requests. It expires in 1 minute from the last update.||1 minute|
d) How can I disable or delete these cookies in browsers?
By clicking on a link on this website you can install cookies. Once you leave this page, check the cookies policy of those sites.
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through:
• browser settings; for example:
– Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
e) What happens if Cookies are disabled
Some functionalities of the services will be disabled.