Kernova innova, S.L is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, so the following treatment information is provided:
- End of treatment: to answer the different queries regarding our services and provide a detailed quotation.
- Legitimation: it is based on the consent requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
- Data retention criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data.
- Recipients: they will not be transferred to any third party.
- Rights that assist the User:
a) Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and the portability of personal data. Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its processing.
b) Right to file a claim with the Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, before the Spanish Agency for data protection
You can exercise these rights by sending an email or postal mail, both with a photocopy of the holder’s ID, incorporated or attached:
- Postal address: C/Albert Einstein nº15, edif. BIC ARABA, PARQUE TECNOLÓGICO, 01510 Miñano (Álava)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org